447 NHS contact tracing app
Date: September 2020
Developed by: VMWare
This official contact tracing app for England and Wales (Scotland and Northern Ireland have their own contact tracing apps)aims to be “fastest way of knowing when you're at risk from coronavirus (COVID-19).” The test and trace app has the following features:
- “Trace: find out when you've been near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus.
- Alert: lets you know the level of coronavirus risk in your postcode district.
- Check-in: get alerted if you've visited a venue where you may have come into contact with coronavirus, using a simple QR code scanner. No more form filling.
- Symptoms: check if you have coronavirus symptoms and see if you need to order a test.
- Test: helps you order a test if you need to.
- Isolate: keep track of your self-isolation countdown and access relevant advice.”